AnsweredAssumed Answered

Relationship and Table issue.

Question asked by MallieWilliams on Jan 20, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 23, 2014 by erolst

Good morning guys..I have three tables which I think that I may need to add another. The problem is I have 124 tickets for Friday and 124 tickets for Saturday. Each contact or record can have tickets for Friday, Saturday or Both. I need to be able to track the amount of ticktes and when they run out do an conditional value saying "SOLD OUT".

I also have 3 hotels the Hampton, Courtyard and Spring Hill. The Hampton has 12 rooms all doubles which can be booked for Friday, Saturday or Both. Then I have the Courtyard that has 7 Kings and 7 Doubles which can be booked for Friday, Saturday or Both. And the last hotels which is Spring Hill has 15 Kings and 5 doubles which can be booked for Friday, Saturday or Both also. What tables should I modify or add to keep track of the tickets Sold and the Rooms sold. This problem does come from my last post which was fixed thanks to the help of everyone.

I know that the first table contacts should be one-to-many. Due to many contacts can have many tickets. The question is do I need to create a table for Friday, Saturday and Both tickets? How would I count down the ticket count for both days? Attached is the tables that I have created. I just confused into where I should go from here.

Attachments

Outcomes