1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 9, 2014 11:18 AM by ndelacretaz

From FMSA 11 to FMSA 12v6 - PHP db come up blank

ndelacretaz

Hi All,

Just upgraded from FMSA 11 to FMSA 12v6 (went from Snow Leopard straight to Mavericks). FM client access to all the migrated/converted databases looks good, but my one PHP database just comes up blank. I:

• Chose to enable web publishing at install;

• Per the FMS 12 Custom Web Publishing manual, copied the FileMaker.php file and the FileMaker folder included in "FM_API_for_PHP_Standalone.zip" file to BOTH of these locations (although only one is required):

- /Library/WebServer/Documents

- /usr/lib/php ; and

• Disabled and re-enabled PHP within the FMS12 Admin Console

"http://MyServerAddr/MyDatabase/home.php" in my Library/WebServer/Documents folder, as I mentioned, just comes up blank.

What am I doing wrong?

• 1. Re: From FMSA 11 to FMSA 12v6 - PHP db come up blank
          ndelacretaz

Mystery solved, with the awesome Austin developer Lisette Wilson leading the search... 2 wrinkles she found:

1) The form is a PHP Site Assistant-created file that required a "Date.php" include that's no longer valid -- removed that "require_once" line from the "fmview.php" doc.

2) In Mavericks, the default path for the Mac OS X Server web server is now "/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default" instead of "Library/WebServer/Documents" (although a migration to Mavericks from Snow Leopard Server will preserve the old location, you have to be sure you're using the new location when you drop in the updated API files and make any edits to the PHP docs themselves)