I have a layout which has a number of fields on it. In browse mode, I can tab in and out of all of them but two with no problems. These two I can tab in, but once I am in I am stuck until I use the mouse to enter then. Then I can tab out. However, the lack of consistency is very confusing for my user. I have spent several hours trying to figure out how they "are different". But I can't find anything in either the Manage Database or the Field inspector. Both are text fields, one using a drop down list from a value field set to come from a table field, the other just an edit box. Both have on enter script triggers, just like every other field on this form. For the life of me, I can't see why this is happening. I have scoured the Internet but can find no helpful insights anywhere. I have tried replacing one of the fields from scratch, but the same thing happens in the new field, which suggest to me that it is somehow tied to the field definition. I don't really want to have to delete and recreate the field in the Database window, since that means finding it in lots of scripts. I have redone the tab order twice, but that does not seem to help.