AnsweredAssumed Answered

Email Multiple Attachments with 360Works Plugin

Question asked by mc6994 on Feb 22, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 26, 2014 by mgaslowitz

I am trying to email multiple attachments using 360Works Plugin, but I seem to only send the last attachment in the Loop. I guess i don't quite understand how to invoke the EmailAttachFile (data) function correctly. The two main commands i use to create an email message and add attachments are:

Set Variable[$Result; Value:EmailConnectSMTP("smtp.comcast.net) and EmailCreate (From; To; EmailSubject) and EmailAttachFile($TempFilePath)]

Then later:

Set Variable[$AddAttachment; Value:$AddAttachment and EmailAttachFile($TempFilePath)]

I also Tried:

Set Variable[$Result; Value:$Result and EmailAttachFile($TempFilePath)] and also Set Variable[$Result; EmailAttachFile($TempFilePath)]. None seem to resolve this issue. Only the last attachment is sent.

One thing I don't understand is why i have to set a variable to invoke the EmailAttachFile function.

For more info on 360Works plugin: http://static.360works.com/plugins/EMAILPLUG/documentation.html#EmailAttachFile

The snipet of code I am using is attached.

Any help to get me unstuck would be greatly appreciated.

Michel

(Note: i didn't know initially that i could get a file directly out of a container field and into an email. That's why i first exported it to a tempfilepath. When i rewite this code, i will change the approach).

Outcomes