What error do you get?
Could it be as simple as no records to delete?
Error code 3 is "command unavailable". That makes me think one of a few things:
1) The DSN for the ODBC source you're using is missing on the server.
2) The server account for permission into the database is missing.
3) The server account you're using to run the script has insufficient privileges to delete records.
Take a look at those variables and see if any of them makes a difference.
FMserver, in my limited experience, logs some errors that pro skips by. Can you test by making sure there is at least 1 record.
Another thought - sorrry may be on video but buffering frustrated me - is it definitely deleting records before the import? could the privileges for the server script not allow deleting?
See below? error 3 and error 802 ?
1. System DNS is there runs successfully.....
2. Not sure I know what you mean by............ server account permissions
3. Using my account credentials (full access)
802 is “unable to open file”. Are you deleting related records (via, perhaps, a cascading delete)? If so, is the related table in an external file? And, if so, is the external file in a different folder than the file in which the script is running?