4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2014 11:21 AM by deninger

Authentication Failed Log (for script run on server)

deninger

I have a FM 13 database hosted on FM 13. This database also connects to a second FM database (thru Manage External Datasources) to a second FM DB on the FM server. Everthing appears to work fine except...

I am seeing the following warning logged in Status (FM 13 Server).

Warning: Client "Import Wellmark Claim Status (Dispense ID) - deninger 1441 (server) [192.168.1.40]" Authentication failed on database "Rx Files.fmp12" using deninger [fmapp]"

The client listed in the warning is actually the name a script in the main DB. This script is being called to run on the server by a script step:

(Perform Script on Server ["Import Wellmark Claim Status (dispense ID)" ; Parameter: PFW Clin::DispenseID )

The script is simple in function: It switches to the layout needed and performs the script step:

Import Records [No dialog; DNS Pharmaserv ; Calculated SQL Text: $sql; Add ; Mac Roman]

And then returns to the original layout.

The mystery is that NOTHING in the called script requires access the "Rx Files.fmp12" DB. I have ensured that "Rx Files.fmp12" has added the accessing FM DB file (under Manage Security / File Access). So I am mystified why I am getting an authorization error.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Mike