Prague, CZ -- March 11, 2014 -- 24U Toolbox Plug-In has been recently updated to version 1.2, adding new useful functions and support for server server-side scripts and web publishing. The version 1.2 is an important maintenance update recommended for all users of the previous versions.
What's new in version 1.2:
- The version 1.2 adds support for 64 bit Filemaker Server.
- Improved Plug-In registration procedure.
Recently introduced in version 1.1.2:
- Registration codes of server-side and client-side licenses can now be used on the same computer
- Toolbox_GetTimestamp now correctly returns local time of the computer where it's evaluated
Other features include:
- Execute system scripts (Bash, Perl, PHP, Python, AppleScript, BAT, VisualBasic Script)
- Execute SQL on the current database
- Count and substitute text using Regular Expression patterns
- Find out by calculation which special windows (Script Debugger, Data Viewer) are open
- Merge fields and variables into text (faster than using Substitute)
- Get the client's public IP address
Use 24U Toolbox Plug-In to add a completely new dimension to your server-side data processing
24U Toolbox Plug-In is designed to help FileMaker developers in their daily work by providing a solid toolbox of the most commonly needed simple but powerful functions.
Pricing: $48 for 1st user, $24 additional, $349 developer, $499 server
More info: http://www.24uSoftware.com/Toolbox
This announcement is intentionally brief to not bother members of
this mailing list who are not interested in detailed information. To
read complete Press Releases, please visit the following page:
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Software Division Manager, 24U s.r.o.
FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
FileMaker Business Alliance Member