1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 12, 2014 3:56 PM by pfroelicher

export container fields, create a folder macos, write into it...

pfroelicher

I need to export container fields to a folder on the desktop of the user.

Nowadays I have a script that loops through my records and does the "export field content" .

When I start the script, I define the new folder and its location and then press "enter" for each record.

However I would like to automatise this.

My script would do something like this:

Check you're on the right layout

Execute Applescript : check if the folder nfe_export is created on desktop...if not create it

go to first record

Export field content, path Get(DesktopPath)/nfe_export/

Go next, exit after last

my existing script, which needs a manual input for the first record, where I create the folder looks like this.

I think most elegantly I would use Applescript to A: Create a folder on the desktop B: pull the content of the container fields.

Any suggestion

Ir para registro/solicitação/página

[ Primeiro ]

Definir variável [ $caminho; Valor:Get ( DesktopPath ) & "/" & "nfe_export"&"/" ]

Realizar AppleScript [ AppleScript nativo: tell application "Finder" activate

make new folder at folder "Desktop" of folder "pfroelicher" of folder "Users" of startup disk with properties {name:"nfe_export"} end tell

]

Loop

Exportar conteúdo do campo [ PC::pc_danfe_pdf; “file:$caminho” ]

Exportar conteúdo do campo [ PC::pc_danfe_xml; “file:$caminho” ]

[ Próximo; Sair depois do último ] End Loop

• 1. Re: export container fields, create a folder macos, write into it...
          pfroelicher

Ok...I got it 90%.

Now I just would need a script that checks if on windows or mac, checks if folder nfe_export exists, if not creates a folder on the desktop called nfe_export

My script looks like this and I have to have a folder manually created in /Users/Nameofuser/Desktop called nfe_export .

Which is not very elegant... but already much better that hitting "enter" a zillion times...:-)

[ Primeiro ]
          Definir variável [ $caminho; Valor:Choose ( Abs ( Get ( SystemPlatform ) ) -1 ;

/*MAC OS X*/

Get ( DesktopPath ) & "nfe_export/" ;

/*WINDOWS*/

"filewin:"& Get ( DesktopPath ) & "nfe_export/" )]

Loop

Definir variável [ $nomepdf; Valor:$caminho&Substitute(GetValue(PC::pc_danfe_pdf;1);"remote:";"") ]

Definir variável [ $nomexml; Valor:$caminho&Substitute(GetValue(PC::pc_danfe_xml;1);"remote:";"") ]

Exportar conteúdo do campo [ PC::pc_danfe_pdf; “$nomepdf” ]

Exportar conteúdo do campo [ PC::pc_danfe_xml; “$nomexml” ]

[ Próximo; Sair depois do último ] End Loop

I found a great script in this link http://forums.filemaker.com/posts/3b7423bf8d

However could not implement it due to lack of applescript.

Anyone... Sorry it is all in portuguese... but I am in Brazil.