Return to FileMaker.com
Just a quick note that I released EasySync to beta testing yesterday.
EasySync is an open source sync framework for the FileMaker platform. Here are some of its features:
• It uses only native FileMaker functionality. No plug-ins, and no custom functions.
• It is easy to setup and configure.
• It has a small footprint. The number of fields, tables, table occurrences, relationships, and scripts needed for EasySync have been kept to a minimum.
• There is no need for any additional files.
• It is transactional. A sync either completes in its entirety or not at all.
• It is fast. Really, really fast.
• It fully supports containers.
• It is flexible, so you can easily modify it to support your specific business rules.
• It is very secure.
• It is being provided via an open source license.
For details, please visit: http://fmeasysync.com
Retrieving data ...