COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC RELEASES CNS AUDIT 1.5.1, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, April 30, 2014 -- Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC announces the release of CNS Audit version 1.5.1. This release fixes all known issues with using the plug-in under FileMaker Pro(R) 13 as well as a few other important bug fixes. CNS Audit is available immediately at http://cnsaudit.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
Safeguarding your data is an important, and often daunting, task. We at CNS Plug-ins want to help ease your mind. CNS Audit is a plug-in that takes the headache out of creating an Audit Trail of your data. Whether you just want peace of mind about being able to get a record back that you have accidentally deleted or if you have to comply to regulatory mandates like HIPAA, you can use CNS Audit to create an Audit Trail of your data within minutes. Download a copy today to see just how easy it is to add an Audit Trail to your databases!
- Fixed an issue with RollBack under FileMaker Pro 11+ where non-text fields were not properly being rolled back to valid values (eg. date fields would show a ? until you clicked in the field).
- Fixed some networking issues (mainly on Windows).
- Updated to newer version of SQLite, which also upped the OS X requirements to 10.5.
- Changed some SQLite settings to make the cache faster.
- Fixed all known issues with internal SQL under FileMaker Pro 13.
- Modified the Record View/Open functions slightly to reduce the number of Access Log entries under FileMaker 12+.
Pricing and Availability
CNS Audit is available immediately at http://cnsaudit.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
This version is a free upgrade for anyone with a 0.5.x or 1.x.x license, all you need to do is download the latest 1.5.x version and install it. If you are upgrading from a 0.5.x version, there have been some changes in the best way to implement the plug-in, so 0.5.x users should read the included setup guide.
A 1-User License of CNS Audit is $95. You can find a purchase link on the website. There are several other price points and information for Educational/Non-Profit institutions on the purchase page for the plug-in. All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136