0 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2014 5:29 PM by vcoctel

Inventory with locations

vcoctel

I have two issues.

The first one is that in my "Invoice Detail layout" I had a value list with the colors and the sizes related to each product, now is not working any more. I dont know if I'm doing something wrong because it tells me "List without values", and also I have the field of "description", were it suppose to appeare when I select the product Id.

The secund issue is of the inventory by store.

1.- I have my inventoriy of clothes with a value list of multi colors and multi sizes, related to each product. Now I need to add the location (store) there the inventory is located, so I can see were I have the product, so If I need that product in the store 1, I can see in whitch store i can take it from.

The question is how can i do to make a formula, so when I pass a product from the store 1 to the store 3, It sums in the store 3 and to substract it from the store 1.

2.- How can I relate a field so I can only make an invoice of what i have in stock? If I dont have in stock I dont want that it lets me choose the product.

Thank you very much and I attached the compressed file so if you need to see how are my table relationships

thank you again

Zury