3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2014 12:15 PM by Lizhe

Issue with popover button

Lizhe

I got an issue with popover button: when the width of the popover window goes over 530 pt, it collapses the height to single row. When I changed it to 520 pt, it works fine. I don't know if something I did is wrong or it's a bug of the software. See the attachment pictures.Thanks.

L

• 1. Re: Issue with popover button
          Lizhe

I just tested another solution with the same theme but this time there is no problem for the popover button. So the problem is only related to one solution. I cannot figure out the problem, any suggestions? Thanks.

• 2. Re: Issue with popover button
            Lizhe

The problem was solved when I switched to a computer with a bigger monitor. It turned out that the problem comes from the relative size between the popover and the layout. With the big monitor, I dragged the window to larger size and the popover returned to the correct size. It's my fault to not exam the problem throughtly.

L

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Issue with popover button
              Lizhe

The popover window display issue is caused by a container field. If a container field is overlapped with the popover window, the popover window is either truncated, or moved to another space on the screen.