I'm facing the same issue today. I'll let you know if I can solve it.
I had a similar issue with other program and i solved it by disabling the "world wide web publication" service
I hope it helps.
Not saying I want others to have the same annoyance as me but it's somehow good to know there's no particular problem with my circumstances at least. Thanks.
Thanks for this.
This has been causing me a not-so-small nightmare. However, you can proceed by stopping the following services, installing FMS13 then rebooting the server:
- IIS Admin Service ( IISADMIN )
- Windows Process Activation Service ( WAS )
- Net.Tcp Listener Adapter ( NetTcpActivator )
- Net.Pipe Listener Adapter ( NetPipeActivator )
- SQL Server Reporting Services (MSSQLSERVER)
- Web Deployment Agent
- World Wide Web Publishing Service ( W3SVC )