Is there any error returned on the import script step for that one layout? That should tell you something meaningful.
What version of FileMaker? Can you us what you have checked on the import dialog box for mapping fields such as:
In particular, I would like to see what you have on the Imoprt Action and Field Mapping. You might want to compare those to what you had in the other imports. Also, are you performing auto importing actions when you import? If so, are there any validations that may be violated?
Did you check to see if all of the records are active in the old files? Are you using the correct table occurrences for the import?
No error given.
However, I have discovered one thing that did allow the successfull import of data finally. This had to do with the relation ship and numbering of the id_timesheet field
On some of the id_timesheets it had as follows in sequencing
I removed the zero in the original file to be imported and performed the import again. Success.Apparently Fm has trouble with certain serial numbers when commencing with 01, 02, 03 etc.
regards and thank you PPL for your responses. All responses I did look into which led me to this.
Solved and issued response to why it caused this. To do with auto serial number of field when comencing with 01. Some records on creation had 01 others just displayed without the zero'
So make sure that auto serial first number is not 01...rather just a simple 1