Return to FileMaker.com
Can anyone verify this behavior in WebDirect?
Make a blank layout:
* add 2 fields (1, 2)
Open in WebDirect in Safari
* Click into field 1 and start typing: ABC[Tab]DEF
* Field 1 should contain "ABC"
* Field 2 should contain "DEF"
* pretty much random: sometimes field 1 shows "ABCDEF" and the cursor jumps to field 2, but if you click back to field1 then it updates to show "ABC"?
* it takes about 2.0 seconds to jump between fields.
This i all running on a local gigabit ethernet network with a fast unloaded server and client.
This seems to make WebDirect pretty much unusuable for me for touch typists.
Ok, looks like this is another Known Bug in WebDirect: BUG: WebDirect Tabbing delay between Fields causes... . Report an issue . Bug Report . FileMaker Forums
Retrieving data ...