0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2014 7:59 PM by msbertrand

FM Server 12.0.5.551 - Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise

msbertrand

Issue with Web Server using IIS (FileMake Server Standard, not Advanced therefore IWP disabled)

On July 1st 2014, FM server - 12.0.4.xxx than - reported an error - WPE component is not responding and stop working.

Started admin console, restarted the web deployment, works no problem. This issue occured 4 or 5 times since July 1st, until July 9th 2014.

On July 9th, I did the same operation, but at that point the web engine did not re-started. I than 'edit server deployment' - FM Sample file was present and I keep it there always - first test step 'Check Web Server' result 'Cannot contact web server'.

I rebooted my server - at least 3 times - replicate the 'edit server deployment' and the same error 'Cannot contact web server' occured.

Than, I updated my FM Server version to FM 12.0.5.551, did the same operation, got the same result.

At this point, I am about to 'remove' FM Server, re-install FM server, re-edit server deployment but I am suspecting to obtain the same results.

Anyone has anything to share with me?

Appreciated,

Martin Bertrand

MSB Solution