2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2014 11:35 AM by crystaldsmith

Our #FileMakerDevCon Recap

SkeletonKey

Confession: I’m late in writing this blog. After all, FileMaker’s 2014 Developer Conference (DevCon) was 2+ weeks ago. Referring to Mark Richman’s common advice: don’t let perfect be the enemy of good, I decided to write it anyway. It’s still relevant and good news. I hope you agree. ;)

DevCon in San Antonio

By all accounts, the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa hosted a beautiful and spacious conference this year. What the weather lacked with the 100 degree and 90% humidity, the hotel amenities made up.

DevCon Developer Cup Champion

On Tuesday, 7/29, our very own Certified Developer, Chris Schmitz won the first annual DevCon Developer Cup Challenge!

Read More...

BeltCollage.jpg

• 1. Re: Our #FileMakerDevCon Recap
          taylorsharpe

Here here, Chris Schmitz!  Very impressive win of the first ever Developer Cup Challenge!  The most fun part was that he showed up wearing boxing gloves and a boxing robe all ready for the competition.  Apparently he was expecting to win the Developer Cup belt!  Such confidence - haha.  I sure hope FileMaker will have it again next year!  And maybe some slightly easier challenges at least to start off with. 

• 2. Re: Our #FileMakerDevCon Recap
            crystaldsmith

Taylor it was fun, but nervewrecking since Chris (our Chris, Chris Cain) was so very close and finished in the top 3. Watching both Chris, Chris and Todd battle it out at the end was really epic. We hope to be able to participate again next year and certainly plan to watch it either way!

Congrats to all who were chosen to participate and to Chris Schmitz for the win!