4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2014 10:44 AM by mikebeargie

Print

samarthmkt

• 1. Re: Print Browse page
          mikebeargie

Nothing looks wrong with your script, I am not sure what you're asking to do.

• 2. Re: Print Browse page
            mikebeargie

Please try to fully understand and implement people's suggestions before jumping to the conclusion of trying to get them to work on your file for you.

I believe erolst's suggestion above is easy to understand and implement.

• 3. Re: Print Browse page
              erolst

OK, I plain forgot that you already had posted your script.

btw, please don't rar your sample files; zipping them is quite enough.

So, you're using GTRR to go to the same TO, just on another layout – in which case Matching only does nothing, because there isn't really a relationship; you're effectively just switching layouts

So you could just open a new window, go to the Print layout, then use what I described above to isolate your record.

Also, you Salary Table doesn't have a primary ID, which it should have!

• 4. Re: Print Browse page
                erolst

Mike Beargie wrote:

before jumping to the conclusion of trying to get them to work on your file for you.

For some people that's less of a conclusion, and more of a given …