5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2014 2:41 PM by ericjungemann

Issues with Filemaker go, scripts and losing communication

ginajonesaccent

I have recently started using Filemaker Go through a wifi system on a bulding site I am working on. A few weeks ago I was having so many issues with getting booted off saying communication with the host was interrupted. Do you want to reconnect? that I gave up using it - it also seemed to corrupt my file so badly that I had to rebuild it from scratch. Last week they made some alterations to the wifi on the building site and I was able to use OK again.

Now I am working in a differnt part of the site using a different solution and I again got a message that communication had been lost and got disconnected - now I am having the same issues with the file (back in the office). The message which comes up on the Server is attached.

What is happening is that when I change layouts (to the one which I was using when communciation was lost) is I get the message "This script cannot be found or has been deleted" - this happens whether changing from the Layout selection or from a button which has a script on it.

I am paranoid now as I don't want to rebuild this database - it is complex (well for me anyway). How do I fix it?