COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC RELEASES SMTPIT PRO 4.5.1, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, September 2, 2014 -- Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC is pleased to announce SMTPit Pro 4.5.1! This is an almost complete rewrite of the plug-in for speed (80% faster) and 64-bit server compatibility. SMTPit Pro is available immediately at http://www.smtpitpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
SMTPit Pro is an email plug-in for FileMaker(R) Pro 7 and greater, built from the ground up, taking advantage of 15+ years of plug-in development knowledge and the latest FileMaker plug-in APIs. SMTPit Pro provides a vast array of email options. You can send simple text based messages or you can send complex HTML messages. You can send a single message or an entire mail out. Its functionality is flexible enough to cover many email tasks. The Server Edition of SMTPit Pro allows you to install the plug-in in FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced to use with Scheduled Scripts, Instant/Custom Web Publishing, and WebDirect. Download a copy today to explore the many features of this plug-in.
- Almost complete rewrite of the plug-in.
- 80% faster sending emails!
- 64-bit versions for FileMaker Pro Server (including Scheduled Scripts and WebDirect).
- Drop-in replacement of previous version (no need to rewrite calculations).
- Fixed an issue with SetBodyWithFile not reporting errors when it couldn't read in a file.
- Fixed an issue with exporting the JPEG preview of images.
- Fixed a crash issue with the line-wrapping code.
- Updated the Connect and Disconnect functions to return transcripts even when there are errors.
- Fixed an issue with converting Japanese text to ShiftJIS where characters would go missing.
- Increased the Server Demo Period to 2 hours to allow more time to test.
- Updated File_Size function to return file sizes greater than 2 GB.
- Updated File_Move/File_Copy to check for the existence of a destination directory (if the path ends in a slash) so as to not unintentionally rename files when moving/copying.
- Fixed issues with the Message-ID not having a valid domain name (it now uses the domain name of the From address).
- Imported many core updates from other plug-ins.
Pricing and Availability
SMTPit Pro is available immediately at http://www.smtpitpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime from September 3rd, 2013 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime between September 3rd, 2012 and September 2nd, 2013, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime before September 3rd, 2012, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
The Server License is now separate from the Multiuser License. If you previously purchased a 10-User or above License, you can renew to the equivalent license and receive a free Server License. This offer is only good for the next six months, expiring on March 2, 2015.
SMTPit Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of SMTPit Pro for use with FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced is $595. A Developer's License of SMTPit Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136