1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 22, 2014 5:26 PM by BruceHerbach

FMS 13 No Scripts available for the specified account?

BruceHerbach

I'm working on a server upgrade from FMS 12 to FMS 13.0.4.400. Under FMS 12 we had a couple of scheduled scripts that installed and ran perfectly. I'm trying to setup the same scripts in FMS 13. I get as far as putting in the userid and password that should let me find and run the scripts. At this point I get a message that No Scripts are available for the specified account and FMS puts up an Error Event 701, FileMaker Script Engine Process has terminated abnormally.

Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

A couple additional notes on this project. FIrst the server had been running lion. SInce FMS won't run on Lion, we updated to Mavericks.

Prior to the installation of Mavericks, I ran the FMS 12 uninstall process. The FMS 13 install seemed to go smoothly and FMS 13 found the existing Files and opened them when it came up.

• 1. Re: FMS 13 No Scripts available for the specified account?
          BruceHerbach

Well this was an easy fix...  When FMS 13 installed,  it found and mounted the files from FMS 12's data folder.  Everything seemed to work until I tried to set up the schedule.

The fix was to remove/delete all of the files and have FileMaker Pro upload new copies so that they were installed through the standard process.  This fixed it.  My guess is it was file/folder permissions.  FMS 13 had a new fmserver ID.