Return to FileMaker.com
I have a solution in FileMaker Go where I want to grab products for a receipt via a barcode scanner.
So I made a global field with an OnObjectKeystroke script that says:
If Code ( Get ( TriggerKeystroke ) ) = 10 or Code ( Get ( TriggerKeystroke ) ) = 13
On my new iPad Air with iOS 8 and the latest FileMaker Go 13.0.5 – this solution now only works randomly.
Let us say the barcode is 8215 – then the result may be correct with the first 3 scans – but then it suddenly reads 8251 or 2815 or ... in the field.
If I put an exit script step as the first step in my script it still fails randomly.
When I remove the OnObjectKeystroke from the field, the barcode is read correctly every time.
I have an iPad 3. Gen., with iOS 7 and FileMaker Go 13.0.4. This combination still works.
Any comments, workarounds etc. would be very welcome.
Retrieving data ...