Computech Release Notice for Developers
The Synergize Plugin is available for FileMaker 13 for both Windows & Mac OSX
Synergize gives you the ability to create flexible, dynamic dashboards and portals in your own FileMaker solution.
Allow your user to create and customize their own "portals" by choosing which fields to display, with their own color scheme. Sort portals and also resize them. Custom format the content and run FileMaker scripts, passing parameters through.
Synergize creates it’s own PHP web server and uses raw SQL queries (including SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT and many more) to access your FileMaker database, returning large data queries in the blink of an eye.
In addition, we use a 64 bit server based plugin to serve web pages directly from the FileMaker Server. Performance measurements indicate a 2.5 times speed improvement over the FileMaker Web API. This plugin alleviates the need for a web server and the same PHP code can be used for both Mac and Windows servers.
Allow remote users on any platform that has a web browser, to access their FileMaker data. Using the power of Synergize, you can create a fully featured web application that runs on virtually any platform, and offer this as an integral part of your company’s FileMaker Solution.
- Unlimited user versions available.
- Power of the internet and any website inside of your own FileMaker solution.
- No web server required, Synergize handles it all, with built in PHP.
- Your imagination is the only limit.
- FileMaker Portals are a thing of the past, including GoogleMaps integration, Graphical interfaces & sortable, resizable web portals without complex FileMaker portals.
- Integrate your favourite Social Media into your own FileMaker solution
- Graphical Scheduling, (Download a trial of Computech’s FM Scheduler)
- No need for complex relationships in FileMaker.
- Single Site, Developer & Server Editions all available.
- Available for both Windows & Mac OSX
- No need for separate code bases, Synergize harnesses the power of the web allow you to use ONE code base for both ODBC/JDBC
Synergize Apps also available, such as a bar code generator, which can generate QR codes and all the standard set of bar codes.
If you don;t have the web skills, we can write an "App" for you.
If you have any queries specific to the new plugin, please contact me
For those of you who have experienced incorrect download links, please use the following link:
You can request your trial code here:
Sorry for the inconvenience!