4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2014 4:30 PM by Stephen Huston

Can't Edit File on Server 13

FritzMills3

I created a file locally and started building it. I set it to automatically log in as Admin using the [Full Access] privilege set with no password (for now), and enabled the fmapp extended privilege for the Full Access privilege set. I closed the local copy, and did a Finder copy of the file to the appropriate Library folder on the server (I have other files being served there that I have no problem with. This problem is unique to this file). I opened the Server Admin Console, which saw the file. It opened immediately with the status of Normal. Then from my local machine, I opened the file on the server. So far so good. But I when I went into layout mode and clicked on the layout to make a change, I got a dialog box that says, "This action cannot be performed because this file is not modifiable." I can't figure out why it wouldn't be modifiable. I'm logged in as Admin with the Full Access privilege set and the fmapp extended privilege enabled for the Admin Account, so why wouldn't it be modifiable? I've double-checked and triple-checked this to make sure I wasn't missing anything, and I'm completely mystified. Thanks in advance for any help.