2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2014 7:11 PM by JarelMiner

FileMaker opens minimizes and does not open fully when clicked.

JarelMiner

FileMaker Pro Advanced 13.0v3 running on Windows 7 Professional x64 Edition 6.1 (build: 7601) Service Pack 1 , Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2120 at 3093 MHz , 8 MB RAM.

With user "A", FileMaker opens minimized and does not open in a normal window, nor change nor mazimize when clicked.

With user "B", FileMaker works normally, as expected.

Already tried,

1. Un-install FileMaker, re-boot, then re-install

2. "run as administrator"

3. Set properties to on open, open "maximum".

Can anyone out there give me clue or another suggestion to try?

• 1. Re: FileMaker opens minimizes and does not open fully when clicked.
          Stephen Huston

A few more details, please.

• Is this on the same served file being opened over the same LAN connection? Or some other connection type?
          • Do both users have the same permissions?
          • Are there custom menus which may be different if different priv group?
          • 2. Re: FileMaker opens minimizes and does not open fully when clicked.
            JarelMiner
            • This file is not hosted, nor shared.  Both users may use the same file, but not at the same time.  If the file is open (minimized for "A"),  and then the active user is swtiched to "B", "B" cannot use the program.
            • No, both users do not have the sames permissions.  Neither have admin privileges, but user "A" has more restrictions than user "B".  User "A" hasn't had any issues since FileMaker was first installed some months ago,  but this problem started last week.  It's possible that someone changed the privilege set for "A" but it was done without my knowledge and I don't what could have changed that would cause this.
            • There are no custom menus.