This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
A few more details, please.
- Is this on the same served file being opened over the same LAN connection? Or some other connection type?
- Do both users have the same permissions?
- Are there custom menus which may be different if different priv group?
- This file is not hosted, nor shared. Both users may use the same file, but not at the same time. If the file is open (minimized for "A"), and then the active user is swtiched to "B", "B" cannot use the program.
- No, both users do not have the sames permissions. Neither have admin privileges, but user "A" has more restrictions than user "B". User "A" hasn't had any issues since FileMaker was first installed some months ago, but this problem started last week. It's possible that someone changed the privilege set for "A" but it was done without my knowledge and I don't what could have changed that would cause this.
- There are no custom menus.