2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2014 5:50 PM by jlondon

FMS13 admin console not displaying Databases and Clients

jlondon

Help Installed FMS13 on Windows 2012r2 64bit system and it is working - sort of. That is to say that the databases are available on the network, but Client connections and Databases are not displayed in the Admin Console itself. see screnshots.

I have tried both IE and google Chrome browsers with the same result.

• 1. Re: FMS13 admin console not displaying Databases and Clients
          wimdecorte

Two things:

- close all admin consoles and issue this command from the server's command line interface:

fmsadmin restart adminserver

this does not interrupt any existing client connections but it does make the admin console respond.

- make sure that the desktop you are looking at for the admin console has a high enough resolution to display all of the admin console, this is especially relevant for remote desktop connections where the resolution may be too low for the admin console to render properly

• 2. Re: FMS13 admin console not displaying Databases and Clients
            jlondon

Thank you Wim, This your suggestions did not solve the problem but were imensly helpful. I believe that the problem is not related to what is actually happening at the server but what is likely happening tin the display of the RDC client (an application called CoRD v0.5.7 running on OSX Mavericks) on my Retina Display Macbook Pro. I will view the server in person and see how that looks, but at present, all databases are now remotely accessable to FMP13 and I am open to RDC software recomendations.

Thanks for your help.