intex

How about an update for Yosemite compatibility?

Discussion created by intex on Nov 17, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 27, 2014 by MartinCrosman

I know, I know, I shouldn´t disturb FM Inc's circles - but after a month of the publication of Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, wouldn´t it be time for a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple to be fully compatible with the latest release of their operating system?

Just as a reminder: FM Server officially isn´t working at all on 10.10 and so one can´t sell any new FM Server based installations of FM solutions to new Mac customers.

Furthermore, there are severe bugs like the search-script-step not showing all searches, which should be eliminated ASAP - even if some people here think, that this script step shouldn´t be used by "professionals", it isn´t very professional either, that this script step doesn´t work any more as expected. Let people decide on their own whether they want to use this script step or not.

Graphical bugs like the funny search field behaviour are so ridiculous and obvious, that it is a shame to see it happen.

Last but not least there are enough other "known bugs" regarding WebDirect, style sheets etc. which could/should be eliminated a year after FM 13 came out - just my 2 cents.

I remember that Bento was ceased, so that FMI could concentrate on FileMaker. Where is that "concentration" ?

Outcomes