2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 1:38 PM by ghevia99

I started using the new feature in FM 13, ?

ghevia99

Hi.

I started using this new feature in FM 13, to get the the exchange rate for two given currency codes, as I found in the Filemaker FTS - MOD9-Integration (Files).

I did all the tests, I finished that routine, I prespared everything to put that new routine and replace the manual procedure, copy and paste from the Website

the corresponding exchange rate and getting that value, be able to calculate the final result for the amount.

Then I did the upgrade for the OSX Server to Yosemite 10.10.1, and also FM Server 13 with 13.0.5.250, and now doesn't work, instead of the corresponding exchange rate, I thought could be something related to upgrade,

in OSX Server or Filemaker 13 ( new version ), but I don't think it is the issue.

I am getting a response like this:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The current identity (NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Temporary ASP.NET Files'.]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.SetUpCodegenDirectory(CompilationSection compilationSection) +9973958

System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +204

[HttpException (0x80004005): The current identity (NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Temporary ASP.NET Files'.]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9915300

System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101

System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +456

Then I realized, I have a Permission problem for write access to that address in Windows, whereever is located that installation,

and I am getting pretty much the same error, when I just do this command from my Internet browser :

http://www.webservicex.net/currencyconvertor.asmx

and getting this as response, I think they are doing something with that ?, and we can't access those files for writing.

Server Error in '/' Application.

The current identity (NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Temporary ASP.NET Files'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The current identity (NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Temporary ASP.NET Files'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The current identity (NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Temporary ASP.NET Files'.] System.Web.HttpRuntime.SetUpCodegenDirectory(CompilationSection compilationSection) +9973958 System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +204 [HttpException (0x80004005): The current identity (NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE) does not have write access to 'C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Temporary ASP.NET Files'.] System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9915300 System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101 System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +456 

Version Information:

Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18446

Thanks.