0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2014 8:43 PM by taylorsharpe

FMPUG (Dallas) - Universal Context & Other PoE Gems - Dec 5th 2014

taylorsharpe

This month's Dallas chapter of the FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, December 5th, 11am, at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX 75248. Meetings are are held monthly on the First Friday of each month. The meeting is free, but the food costs.

Mike Wallace of Richard Carlton Consulting will be our presenter this month and the topic is Universal Context and Other PoE Gems. Learn about Universal Context and Other PoE Gems from Mike Wallace!

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations:

12/05/2014 - Universal Context and Other PoE Gems (Mike Wallace)

01/02/2015 - Radically Impacting Overhead/Profitability by Empowering Operations and Accounting Through QuickBooks Integration (Robert Gold)

02/06/2015 -

03/06/2015 - TBA (Steve Sykora)

04/03/2015 -

05/01/2015 -

06/05/2015 - TBA (Heather McCue)

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas

We are always looking for good presentations. Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution. Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about.

I hope to see those of you in the Dallas area this month! Be sure to invite a friend, especially if they use FileMaker or are interested in databases!

TAYLOR SHARPE

FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG)

Dallas Chapter Coordinator

214-522-5525