Is anyone else experiencing this refresh issue:
The script(s) do not appear in the Specify Scrtipt.... dialag box until I re-select the "Current File" pop-up menu at the top of the dialog box.
Using an '11 inch MacBook Air, mid 2012, running FMPA 13v4 on Mac OS X 10.1.1 (Yosemite).
Steps to test:
(1) new database with at least 1 table and 1 one field
(2) create 1 script
(3) create new button on layout
(4) Specify Button - select Perform Script then clcik Specify...
(5) The script does NOT display
(6) Re-select "Current File" from the pop-up menu at the top of the Specify Script... dialog box and the script appears
Please see screenshots attached.
Thanks in advance.