- We've made an agreement to handle the drip marketing campaigns for multiple clients
- The plan is to use Filemaker with Server scripts to send HTML toMandrill
- We'll use the client's Mandrill accounts so we don't blow up our web reps or get on the wrong side of opt-in regs.
- Is there a good way to NOT have to create multiple filmaker FILES for the contacts?
- I'd rather just point to dynamically named external datasourses, as I'm trying to keep the contact databases separate, but use the email templates over and over,....
Thanks in advance for any assistance!