AnsweredAssumed Answered

Importing multiple tables into a clone

Question asked by bkolb on Dec 12, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 19, 2014 by wimdecorte

I have a FileMaker version 11 server and users have been telling me for weeks that things are really slow. Nothing on the actual server seems slow, but clicking between layouts for users can take over a minute to move to the requested layout. I called FileMaker support and was told it's likely corruption and they pointed me to this article on how to fix things:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1580/kw/1580

Where I am having problems is with one of my layouts. It displays data from several tables. (see attached image. Most of the layout displays data from the LORDER_ table while the pink circled part pulls from a 2nd table and the yellow circled portion from a third table). When I first export the data it is exporting from the LAYOUT. However, when I then try to import into the clone I made, it only lets me imports into the LORDER_ table. This means that the circled parts have no fields into which I can import the associated data.

I realize I may not be using the correct terms here but I think I'm close. Is there a way to do what I need to do?

Attachments

Outcomes