3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2014 8:55 PM by jormond

UI and Read/Unread

jormond

1. Is there a plan to make the UI fluid width? The "Overview" pages leave very little room for the information that important when look at a thread, like the Title/Subject and when the last reply was made. It would be beneficial to give it more room, and use the full width of the browser window.

2. Is there an indicator to show what you have/haven't read? I did see anything that stood out to me.

• 1. Re: UI and Read/Unread
          matthew_odell

Hey Joshua,

1. Is there a plan to make the UI fluid width? The "Overview" pages leave very little room for the information that important when look at a thread, like the Title/Subject and when the last reply was made. It would be beneficial to give it more room, and use the full width of the browser window.

Nothing is off the table at this point, but it's not on the map right now. I'll add it to our list.

2. Is there an indicator to show what you have/haven't read? I did see anything that stood out to me.

Unfortunately not in the platform that we use. The only way to really monitor that is by using Following a space along with Connection Streams or your Inbox.

• 2. Re: UI and Read/Unread
            beverly

What Matt said. Your "followed" places & spaces show up in the Inbox or other streams and these can be read/unread.

• 3. Re: UI and Read/Unread
              jormond

Thanks Matt ( and iBev ).

I did stumble on the Following/Inbox/Custom Stream thing. I am liking that so far!!

Thanks too for all the hard work. I know moving to a new platform is always a giant pile of work. We have been in the process of migrating to new systems at work. I don't understand the decision to move everything all at once...but it has made for a "fun" few months. LOL