0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2014 7:10 PM by taylorsharpe

Dallas FMPUG Meeting Friday January 2nd, 2015:  QuickBooks Integration

taylorsharpe

Dear FMPUG Dallas Chapter and guests:

This month's FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, January 2nd, 11am, at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX  75248.  Meetings are are held monthly on the First Friday of each month.  The meeting is free, but the food costs.  

Robert Gold of Dwelling in a New World will be our presenter this month and the topic is Radically Impacting Overhead/Profitability by Empowering Operations and Accounting Through QuickBooks Integration.  Come hear Robert tell us about the ability to eliminate all clerical entry or double entry where the world of business operations directly intersects with financial accounting. This includes and is not limited to [revenue related] proposal/estimates, invoicing, employee and contracting time tracking (scheduling) as well as supporting purchasing, costing, payroll and so forth. 

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations:

01/02/2015 - Radically Impacting Overhead/Profitability by Empowering Operations and Accounting Through QuickBooks Integration  (Robert Gold)

02/06/2015 - FileMaker Security Essentials  (Mike Beargie)

03/06/2015 - TBA  (Steve Sykora)

04/03/2015 -

05/01/2015 -

06/05/2015 - TBA  (Heather McCue)

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas

We are always looking for good presentations.  Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution.  Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about.  

I hope to see you this month!  Be sure to invite a friend, especially if they use FileMaker or are interested in databases!

TAYLOR SHARPE

FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG)

Dallas Chapter Coordinator

214-522-5525

FMPUG.jpg