Their is not enough information in your post for someone to provide you with a perfect, appropriate script.
Unless of course you post the file.
I would suggest that you give it a go yourself and come back to the forum with specific questions as you work through the process.
Trying it yourself will make you a better developer in the end.
One thing that jumps out in your description is the need to create a PDF. Since you specified in your subject that this was a "schedule", it's worth pointing out that the "Save Records as PDF" script step is not server-compatible. You'll not be able to do this directly as a server-side scheduled script. You'll need to run it as a robot, i.e., a separate client running on an OnTimer script or a copy of Pro / Advanced running on the server itself.
This points out an important caveat involved with creating server-side scripts: Always check the compatibility of the script steps you intend to use (lower left-hand corner of the Edit Script window) to make sure it will run properly in the environment you're intending it for.
Other than that, a general outline of the process you're describing might look something like this:
1) Navigate to the appropriate layout.
2) Perform a Find for the necessary records.
3) Perform a Sort appropriate for the report.
4) Generate the PDF (either by printing using a PDF driver or using Save Records as PDF).
5) Create the email using an established mailing list. I suggest creating a table for this purpose that contains the email addresses (so you can simply add / remove addresses rather than changing the script as needs change).
Now go forth and experiment!