Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
I have some formatting issues with Web Direct that I want your confirmation before I put them forward to FileMaker as bugs.
1) All pop-over menus are truncated at around 20 characters
2) Even if I text align vertically a field at center, I still get it vertically aligned at the top.
3) I have an invoice with a portal for the lines. There is a hidden object condition for some of the portal fields and the lines are automatically added from the relationship. However it doesn't recognise the hidden object condition until I type in a value into one of the other fields. In the attached screenshot, I need to type into the Quantity or Price first in order to see the Item ID field and Description which are conditionally shown.
4) Using a web viewer to show tracking of packages, the viewer works for TNT, DHL and FedEx but doesn't show at all for UPS. I tried on the FM Pro version and it works for all just fine. I think this may have to do with the iFrame used by Web Direct to wrap the viewer as some sites don't allow this. I am not sure if this is the issue or another issue of Web Direct.
Thank you in advance.