I just tested this in a new v11 database and didn't see any errors when I open the file. You could try rebuilding this manually to see if you can isolate where the error is coming from. For example, with a copy of the database, remove this (or other) calculated fields until the error goes away and then add bits of the calculation back in until it reappears to pinpoint the issue.
This is a somewhat complicated statement because of the nested If statements. I added tabs and ELSE statements to it in a text editor purely for the sake of making it readable (this is not valid FileMaker code with the ELSE statements).
Hope this helps..
I used the script debugger, and the first error that came up was in a script called "Sort by Stock Number." This was called as part of the "Startup" script that happens on file open.
The last line of "Sort by Stock Number" was this:
Relookup Field Contents [No dialog; HarwareInv::SHELF LIFE STATUS]
It seemed redundant based on what preceded it. So I wrote it down, then deleted that one line.
No more SHELF LIFE STATUS error! None of the scripts seem to be affected by that change, and all the buttons do what they're supposed to do.
What preceded it was:
Sort Records [Restore; No dialog]
Go to Record/Request/Page [First]
Go to Field [HardwareInv::SHELF LIFE STATUS]