Prague, CZ -- February 10, 2015 -- 24U Software announces a new version of 24U Phone Companion, the only cross-platform telephony integration for FileMaker Pro improved to support call centers and complex phone systems setups.
What is new in version 2.0
- Processing unknown messages from the phone system using raw events mechanism
- Sending raw commands to the PBX
- Dialed number sent as a parameter for incoming calls (necessary for call centers)
- Easier implementation thanks to included testing solution
FileMaker solutions equipped with 24U Phone Companion 2.0 can:
- dial, accept or hang up phone calls with a click of a button
- pop up a notification when an incoming call is received
- instantly lookup the caller’s record in contacts database
- log incoming, outgoing, and missed calls
- check the current status of a phone line
- route call to another extension
- access other, PBX-specific, features of the connected phone system
24U Phone Companion 2.0 pricing:
24U Phone Companion 2.0 is immediately available for download as a free fully functional 14-days trial version, which can be activated after purchasing a license. Trial version of the ilink TeamCall Lite middleware is limited to 3 telephone lines.
Licenses for 24U Phone Companion start at US$79 per user and US$840 per PBX.
Current customers can upgrade to the new version at 50% off the regular price if placing order before the 23rd of February, 2015, or at 30% off if purchasing after that date. Customers who purchased 24U Phone Companion within the last 12 months are eligible for a free upgrade.
Optional Premium Support and Implementation services are available with the purchase of 24U Phone Companion 2.0.
This announcement is intentionally brief to not bother members of
this mailing list who are not interested in detailed information.
To read complete Press Releases, please visit the following page:
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Software Division Manager, 24U s.r.o.