12 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2015 4:02 PM by BruceHerbach

FileMaker Server v13 Event Log Messages

fmdataweb

I was looking at the Log Viewer on my FileMaker Server v13.05.520 installation (Windows Server 2008) and noticed what looks like hundreds of the following entries:

Information 518 Administrator connected: “Steve Kemp [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]” (fmsadmin).

Information 520 Administrator disconnected: "Steve Kemp [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]" (fmsadmin).

These are usually within a few seconds of each other and appear to be happening roughly every 5 minutes. This is a single machine deployment with the Web Publishing Engine running with PHP/XML enabled as well as WebDirect.

I'm definitely not connecting via the Admin Console every 5 minutes during the day and then disconnecting a few seconds later, and I don't have any schedules running (apart from the nightly backups) so I'm at a bit of a loss to understand what's going on here. I don't have any other servers I can compare this with so not sure if this is normal behaviour or not?

Can anyone else confirm that they are seeing similar entries in their Log Viewer?

thanks,

Steve