With fmStripe, you can easily accept online credit card payments using Stripe and store them in a FileMaker database.
fmStripe uses the popular Stripe payment processing system to validate and charge credit cards. It uses Stripe's Checkout function, providing your customers with an elegant, streamlined, and secure method for making payments.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Seamless integration with the FileMaker platform.
- Accept payments from anyone, anywhere.
- Accept all major credit cards.
- Forms work great on desktop and mobile devices.
- Extremely secure. No sensitive data hits your servers.
For more information, including an online demo, screenshots, and more, please visit: fmstripe.com