0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2015 7:03 PM by taylorsharpe

FMPUG - Dallas Chapter Meeting April 1st:  fmQBO / Geist Interactive

taylorsharpe

Dear FMPUG Dallas Chapter:

This month's FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, May 1st, 11am, at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX  75248. Meetings are are held monthly on the First Friday of each month. The meeting is free, but the food costs. 

Todd Geist of Geist Interactive will be our presenter this month and the topic is fmQBO (Yes, FileMaker can now talk with Quickbooks Online!). Come hear Todd Geist of Geist Interactive teach us about how FileMaker can use the Quickbooks Online API to exchange data between Quickbooks and FileMaker.  With Quickbooks now focusing on the Cloud, this is bound to be of interest to many FileMaker developers. 

Christian Schmitz, owner of Monkey Bread Software, is coming to Dallas from Germany. He has invited the FMPUG group to a supper with him on April 27th. Christian is known for his FileMaker plugin which I consider the Swiss Army knife of plugins because it has about 3000 functions covering so many topics. Please join us if you can. If you want to attend, send Chrisitan an email at support@monkeybreadsoftware.de and he will give you all the details.

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations:

05/01/2015 - fmQBO (Yes, FileMaker can now talk with Quickbooks Online!)  (Todd Geist)

06/05/2015 - User Interface Design  (Heather McCue)

07/03/2015 -

08/07/2015 -

09/04/2015 -

10/02/2015 -

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas

We are always looking for good presentations. Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution. Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about. 

TAYLOR SHARPE

FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG)

Dallas Chapter Coordinator

214-522-5525