8 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2015 9:35 AM by Markus Schneider

FMGo14 - no more display count of records

Markus Schneider

I'm overworking our main FMGo app' for FMGo14.. has to be done over the weekend (here's a day off today, long weekend)

The good is, that the main processes (working in the app, backup and synk) are working perfect

The bad: Every text (labels, field text) has to be adjusted due to misalignement. The app was created in FMGo12, overwritten in 13. grrmbl... Had to do that for FMGo13 as well. All textes, fields, etc. are custom styles created in 13.

Now, I realized that the record count in the FMGo status bar is no longer visible. It will appear when one swipes from record to record, but only for a second or so.

I personally fnd this critical. When I'm synking, I check the numbers of records this way. Ok - easy to create a $$var or a field for this, but..

-> am I missing something? Otherwise, IMHO, time for a bug report/feature request.. there is really enough space for that

THe status bar is invisible during work, when needed it can be displayed. In the screenshot, there are 56 records selected, I'm on the 54th...