For our automatic plugin installation we need to be able to tell whether the app is running in 32 bit or 64 bit mode, so that we can install appropriate plugins.
I have not found a method to do this. Any Ideas?
OK, so I found it:
If( Right( Get ( ApplicationArchitecture ) ; 2 ) = "64" ; "64 bit" ; "32 bit" )
The function Get ( ApplicationArchitecture ) returns:
• i386 for the 32-bit version of FileMaker Pro
• x86_64 for the 64-bit version of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Server, FileMaker WebDirect, and Custom Web Publishing
• arm7 for FileMaker Go running on an ARMv7-based device
• arm7s for FileMaker Go running on an ARMv7s-based device
• arm64 for FileMaker Go running on a 64-bit ARM-based device
Thank you - chic with link
May 13, 2015 - FileMaker on Windows now also comes in a 64-bit edition. Wim Decorte show you how you can test what version you are dealing with from inside your solution (and install the right plugins for instance).
Unboxing FileMaker 14
Retrieving data ...