Prague, CZ -- May 28, 2015 -- 24U Software announces a major upgrade of 24U SimpleDialog Plug-In to enable FileMaker Pro 14 to display dynamically created professionally looking OS-native error messages, input dialogs, and progress bars in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes.
24U SimpleDialog Plug-In allows FileMaker solutions to interact with users via professionally looking dialogs to provide excellent user experience with minimum development effort. Since its first release back in 2001 the plug-in has grown to a feature rich user interaction addition for FileMaker solutions, while still retaining its ease of use and offering syntax that's as simple as the dialog it is supposed to display.
Major changes introduced in the version 5.0:
- Full compatibility with FileMaker Pro 14 in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes
- The dialog displaying and handling core updated to use the current OS technologies
- Resolved collision of multiple copies of the plug-in being installed
Other recent changes and new features:
- Full support for text styles in dialog fields (except for color on Windows)
- Dialogs can be updated on the fly without dismissing and re-displaying
- Conditional popup menus
24U SimpleDialog Plug-In 5.0 is immediately available for download free of charge as a fully functional 14-days trial version, which can be activated after purchasing a license.
Pricing: $49 single-user, volume licenses and upgrades discounted
More info: http://www.24usoftware.com/SimpleDialog
This announcement is intentionally brief to not bother members of this forum who are not interested in detailed information. To read complete Press Releases, please visit the following page:
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Software Division Manager, 24U s.r.o.
FileMaker 8, 10, 11, 12, 13 Certified Developer
FileMaker Business Alliance Member