8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2015 5:14 PM by user19752

FileMaker Server 14 and Other Web Pages

smower

Hello FileMaker Experts,

My FileMaker Server is on Windows Server 2012. I have a Crystal Report web page that uses ODBC to do some reports on my FileMaker data. It works off the .net platform. It works great and is much faster than using FileMaker Go from an iPhone. This page worked great when I was using FileMaker Server 13. However, after I upgraded to FileMaker server 14 stopped working? I have some FileMaker PHP webpages that access our databases and those work fine in both 13 and 14.

This is the path that I have the working PHP FileMaker websites stored in:

C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\HTTPServer\conf

I also had the Crystal report web page in that same folder. So now that I have FM 14 it gives the following error:

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:

•The website is under maintenance.

•The website has a programming error.

But no error was given when it was FM 13

If I go into IIS and put this page in the "Default Web Site" of the "Sites" section and stop the "FMWebSite" in the "Manage Website" section and Start "Default Web Site" in the "Manage Website" section then the report will run but IIS won't let me run the two different sites at the same time. Anyway, it is very disappointing the it no longer works when it was working beautiful in 13.  Does anyone have any good recommendations or solutions for this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Shawn