AnsweredAssumed Answered

FM Go 14 list view strange behavior when entering or exiting layout

Question asked by heuristron on Jun 12, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 13, 2015 by electon

I have created a solution for deployment directly on iOS (iPad). I've noticed some strange behavior when entering or leaving a couple of the list view layouts. Upon entering the list layout, the list appears long before the header suddenly appears—causing a startling jump—very annoying. The delay causes the layout parts to jump up to the top, then all parts appear in their respective positions and behave normally until navigation changes to a different layout. Similarly upon exiting the list layout, the same behavior shrinks the Header part to nothing, displaying only the list (Body Part) and then closes the layout before moving to a different layout.

I have tried to adjust anchors of various layout objects. Changes to object anchors do not seem to affect the momentary disappearance of the Header part. I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. BTW, there is no such behavior with the same solution on FM Pro 14 on iMac Desktop.

Has anyone seen this behavior? Any work-arounds or suggestions would be appreciated.

Bill P

Configuration:  iPad Air iOS 8.3, FileMaker Go 14.0.1, toolbars hidden, layouts sized according to platform

Outcomes