2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2015 11:00 AM by TonyWhite

[ANN] FileMaker Fanatics e002 is live! [XPOST]

TonyWhite

Hi All,

FileMaker Fanatics e002 is live!

FileMaker Fanatics - E002 - FileMaker 14 Objects, Features, and Roadmaps

(with Show Notes and Timestamp Links)
      http://filemaker-fanatics.com/e002-fm-14-objects-features-and-roadmaps.php

[begin excerpt]
      In this episode of FileMaker Fanatics, Scott Rose, Aaron Schacht, and Tony White talk about the FileMaker 14 Code Objects as ERD infographic, some of what is new in FileMaker 14, developer strategies for a fast moving platform, software licensing, FileMaker roadmaps, and a story about Scott Rose showing Steve Jobs his presentation skills.
      [end excerpt]

filemaker-fanatics-badge_200.png

Easy listening...to feed your FileMaker fanaticism.

All the best,

Tony White
      Tony White Designs, Inc.

• 1. Re: [ANN] FileMaker Fanatics e002 is live! [XPOST]
          electon

I'm not sure I should even be commenting on an announcement but...

Thanks for putting the effort, great stuff!

Is there any chance it will be available via a podcasting channel, iTunes maybe?

YouTube on mobile is not that gracefull to audio. You need to keep the app in foreground.

Works if I click on download in the browser, but It would be great if we could get a feed with updates, automatic download.

I listen to most of my favourite podcasts when commuting.

• 2. Re: [ANN] FileMaker Fanatics e002 is live! [XPOST]
            TonyWhite

Hi electon,

Thanks for the kind words, and the feedback on YouTube on mobile.

RSS is in the works and I have begun writing out the FileMaker to RSS XML code.

This round/release I was focused on setting up the YouTube channel, the episode page flow and the Show Notes and Timestamp links.

The podcast workflow is managed using a custom built FileMaker system. Behind the scenes I was adding structure to the FileMaker system, writing AppleScript to coordinate with QuickTime...working to speed up the editing process.

More to come on the next round, hopefully before DevCon

Thanks!

Tony White