5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2016 8:00 AM by SoundsEssential

Server IP address showing with different values

duncanbaker

Hey folks

So I just noticed something about a FMS 14 installation I have on a Mac Mini. The server is working fine, no real issues with it. Even WebDirect is working (a while back it was just doing the spinning thing others have reported but that seems to have resolved itself).

What's weird is that on the Status page of the admin console, it lists a different IP address under different sections. One is the actual IP address of the machine and others are an internal address I think. See images below.

The only thing I can think that may have caused this, is that the machine is remote and when I did the installation both the wireless and network cable connections were active, which I didn't spot. I have since disabled the wireless.

As I said, it's functioning perfectly fine both on the internal network and remotely. The machine has been rebooted and I have edited deployment and run through all those steps again - it still looks like the images below. So:

1. Is it something I need to address?

2. If the answer is yes to the above, any pointers on how I might go about addressing it?

Thanks as always.

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg