In response to your feedback on FileMaker Pro 14.0.1 and FileMaker Pro 14.0.1 Advanced, we are planning to release an August update to address product issues including:
- Windows: Email cannot be sent from the 64-bit version of FileMaker Pro to a 64-bit version of Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Windows: Clicking a script step in the Script Workspace script editing pane drags the script step to a different location.
- OS X: FileMaker Pro does not open when a corrupted font had been installed in OS X.
- Japanese version: An error occurs when a calculation in the Specify Calculation dialog box contains a ≤ or ≥ operator that was inserted using the corresponding button.
- Windows: Collapsing or expanding a folder in the Script Workspace scripts pane causes FileMaker Pro to close.
The timing and scope of this update is subject to change at FileMaker’s sole discretion.