3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2015 7:44 AM by fmdataweb

FileMaker Server 12 - PHP - Error

fmdataweb

I'm trying to get some FileMaker PHP API pages working on a Mac FileMaker Server 12 deployment.

The web server is running and static html pages are showing successfully. PHP is enabled in the Admin Console - I've setup a basic php page to simply echo out the PHP config using phpinfo(); but I'm getting this error in my Apache error log:

[Sun Aug 02 17:39:15 2015] [error] [client fe80::1] PHP Fatal error:  Unknown: Failed opening required '/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/info.php' (include_path='.:/Library/FileMaker Server/Web Publishing/publishing-engine/php/mountain lion/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

That path is correct so I'm not sure why it's returning this error. Anyone have any suggestions for getting around this?

thanks,

Steve

• 1. Re: FileMaker Server 12 - PHP - Error
          Mike_Mitchell

Hello, Steve.

I'm not 100% certain on this, but the default directory for web pages using FileMaker is /Library/FileMaker Server/HTTPServer/htdocs/. (Image below.) There are a couple of possibilities:

1) The directory you're trying to use isn't in the include path.

2) The directory you're using to serve the web pages can't resolve the relative path because there is no directory such as:

/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/Library/FileMakerServer/Web Publishing/publishing-engine/php/mountain lion/lib/php

Suggestion: Host your sites out of the htdocs folder instead of the other tree you have defined. The FileMaker paths are already set up to handle that.

HTH

Mike

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 5.37.22 AM.png

• 2. Re: FileMaker Server 12 - PHP - Error
            APIcoder

(TO has FileMaker Server 12.)

FileMaker Server 12 has no WebServer directory, FileMaker Server 13 / 14 has.

I assume you're using Apple Server.app, You say the file is properly placed.

The message indicates that the file is not placed in folder '/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/'

Are you sure you have placed the file at the correct folder and not at folder '/Library/WebServer/Documents/'

• 3. Re: FileMaker Server 12 - PHP - Error
              fmdataweb

Thanks for your reply - I"m not sure if restarting fixed it or resetting permissions for the web root folder but pleased to report it's now working again.